WHAT IS IT
Herbal Ignite for Men is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken daily with food and works to support normal/healthy testosterone levels and stamina
- You don’t need a prescription
- 90 caps per bottle and is taken according to body weight
- Herbs are most effective when taken for 60 to 90 days
- You don’t need to be on it continuously
- Individual responses vary, but usually you can go for months or even years before feeling the need for additional/extra support
- It doesn’t work instantly, but usually you will notice benefits within a few days
WHAT DOES IT DO
Herbal Ignite’s formulation works to:
- Support normal testosterone levels
- Supports the body's response to stress and fatigue
- Supports energy levels and confidence
HOW DOES IT WORK
Herbal Ignite for Men has a herbal formula that works over time to help support healthy libido and sex drive in men, in particular supporting normal testosterone levels which can change as men age.
Herbal Ignite is all natural and is generally well tolerated.
WHAT IS IN IT
Herbal Ignite contains three key ingredients:
Key Herb No 1 - Tribulus terrestris
Research shows tribulus supports normal testosterone levels. Testosterone is the male hormone which supports men's muscle growth, generates energy, confidence and stamina. Men using Herbal Ignite report experiencing a general sense of wellbeing.
Key Herb No 2 – Horny Goat Weed
The active ingredients in horny goat weed are PDE-5 inhibitors which help support normal blood flow around the body.
Key Herb No 3 – Avena Sativa
Avena Sativa is used to support the body's response to stress and fatigue and increasing stamina.
Other ingredients: Excipients and fillers.
Contains no preservatives, sugars, milk, starch, wheat or yeast derivatives.
Herbal Ignite for Men and Women are gluten and dairy free.
SUGGESTED USE / DIRECTIONS
Take according to body weight:
60-79kg 3 caps daily, 1 in morning, 2 at night
80-99kg 4 caps daily, 2 in morning, 2 at night
100+kg 5 caps daily, 2 in morning, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
Take daily with meals in a divided dose.
Always read the label and take as directed. If you are taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication or on prescription medicines for angina or heart disease, check with your doctor before use. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.