If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or you find it does not suit your purposes for any reason, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund or exchange.
- Refunds (not including shipping charges) are given on (merchandise returned within 90 days) unopened bottles in condition suitable for resale. Tamperproof cap seals must remain intact.
- All refunds are made promptly by the same means as the payment of your original purchase, either by cheque or by reversal into your credit card account (It may take weeks to show up on your credit card account) or by Direct Bank Payment. If you have paid by credit card we will need you to supply us with your card number for a refund, as this information is not retained by us after purchase, similarly for a direct bank payment please advise your bank account number.
- If a product arrives in damaged condition please Contact Us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement.
- If you receive the wrong product, please Contact Us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement.
- If your product fails to arrive within the suggested delivery time, please Contact Us so we may begin a freight enquiry with the Courier or Postal Service responsible for deliveries. Prompt notification ensures most likelihood of a good outcome for everyone.
- If you are sent the wrong product and the mistake is made by us, we will refund in full including freight on the returned items.
- We regret we are not able to refund on product which has passed its expiry date.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If required, please return your product to the following office:
Intenza NZ Ltd
111 Parnell Road