WHAT IS GUT BIOME 1 PROBIOTIC?
Gut Biome 1 Probiotic is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken to compliment Herbal Ignite products:
- Supports intestinal immunity
- Crowds out unfavourable bacteria and helps maintain a healthy gut flora
- It supports the proper digestion of dietary fats and complex carbohydrates
- Delayed Release Capsules that remain intact until they reach the intestines where they will have maximum benefit
- Additionally, Bio-Probiotic is dairy free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients
- 50 caps per bottle taken 1-2 caps daily for adults and children over 12
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Gut Biome 1 Probiotic is a high dose, multi-strain probiotic in a gastric acid stable capsule that remains intact until it reaches the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.
Delayed Release capsules (DR caps) are low moisture capsules which extend the product life and potency of their contents. The special plant-based DR caps are scientifically proven to not release in the stomach, yet are guaranteed to dissolve in the intestine. There are no nasty excipients to be found in these capsules.
It is a strain formula with high CFU for excellent broad spectrum support. It also contains the prebiotic Inulin, which supports the growth of beneficial bacteria, especially Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It also contains the unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic known as DE111. Deerland Enzymes have genome sequenced and tested DE111, a highly effective strain of Bacillus subtilis. DE111 is shown to have the following qualities:
- It persists in the GI tract, populates and re-sporulates
- High dose CFU and multi-strain probiotic formula
Contains DE111 from Deerland Enzymes, a unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic for Intestinal immune support
- Contains the prebiotic inulin to feed the probiotics within
- Dairy Free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients
WHAT IS IN IT?
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (675mg)
- DCS Probiotic Blend (containing) 32 Billion CFU*
- DE111 Bacillus subtilis
- Persists in the GI tract, populates and then resporulates
- Supports the normal immune reaction of intestinal cells
- Crowds out bacterial pathogens and maintains ealthy gut flora (9,10)
- Communicates with intestinal cells to maintain gut barrier function
- Lactococcus lactis
Supports managing prolific pathogens in the gut
- Lactobacillus plantarum
Helps to ease digestive distress and supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Lactobacillus paracasei
Key for digestion, the immune system and energy
- Bifidobacterium Animalis lactis (formerly B.infantis)
Supports weight loss and decreases inflammation in the body
- Lactobaccillus acidophilus
- Lactobaccillus rhamnosus
Can reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal distress, as well as supporting healthy weight and cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Lactobaccillus bulgaricus
- Lactobaccillus casei
Supports a healthy immune response as well as aids in stress management by promoting healthy serotonin levels
- Lactobaccillus salivarius
Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in the gut as well as immune health. Supports healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Bifidobacterium longum
Promotes a healthy stress response and may reduce gastrointestinal symptoms*
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Promotes healthy, hydrated skin. Supports immune health. Also stimulates the growth of other probiotic strains*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range and may help alleviate gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea*
- Bifidobacterium lactis
Promotes a healthy inflammatory response including allergy response and supports the growth of other beneficial bacteria*
- Lactobacillus brevis
Supports healthy inflammatory and immune responses*
- Lactobaccillus gasseri
Weight-reducing, obesity and metabolic syndrome-combating properties. This amazing probiotic boosts your immunity, helps with allergies, and has many other beneficial properties.
- Bifidobacterium breve
Other ingredients: Low Moisture Rice Dextrin, MCT
*Formulated to account for 30% loss of activity. Manufacturing target = 45 Billion CFU per three capsules Product Highlights (3 - 5 bullet points taken from the product description)
This product contains no binders, lactose, wheat, soy, or artificial additives.
SUGGESTED USE / DIRECTIONS
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Keep the capsule intact for best results.
The supplement because it is 100% natural. It contains no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients.
Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing Ingredients
GUT BIOME 1 PROBIOTIC is 100% natural, closely related to existing Intenza products and manufactured to the highest standards with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.